When organizations are set up to combat a problem, and careers start to be established in that industry, there rapidly develops vested interests in not solving the problem because the problem is what keeps everyone in hock. Watch the video and make your own conclusion.
<iframe width=”480″ height=”270″ marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” src=”http://www.naturalnews.tv/e.asp?v=F5B32D25BDC2E1977584DF9A1DF9CC0D&s=2″></iframe>Burzynski documentary reveals true agenda of FDA and cancer industry to destroy cancer cures that really work
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor
(NaturalNews) As I’ve written about many times before, the cancer industry with all of its research, campaigns, and fundraising activities is really nothing more than a giant, corrupt business venture. As crazy as it might sound to some, the point of the cancer industry is not really to cure cancer — it is to keep raising money for the alleged, and never-ending, “search for the cure.” And the hard-hitting documentary Burzynski The Movie – Cancer Is Serious Business exposes all this as director Eric Merola tracks the 14-year battle of Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski — the man responsible for creating the all-natural, non-toxic cancer cure featured in the film — to protect his unique protocol from being stolen by the government and Big Pharma, and to defend his freedom to treat cancer patients with unconventional methods.
The complete, full-length documentary is available now at NaturalNews.TV:
And check out the official website at:
Dr. Burzynski’s work threatens the viability of the cancer industry
Back in the 1970s, Dr. Burzynski came up with a theory about cancer and cancer treatment that was far different from the conventional paradigm of targeting cancer cells via chemotherapy and radiation treatments. After verifying the legitimacy of this theory, Dr. Burzynski developed a unique, natural formula made from peptides and amino acids that effectively corrects the gene malfunctions that he discovered were the true culprits responsible for the growth and proliferation of cancer cells.
This treatment, which he named antineoplastons, effectively balances the levels of oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes — the two type of genes involved in cancer growth — which in turn prevents cancer cells from surviving. To make a long story short, this simple protocol effectively targets all these genes, as well as all forms of cancer, without causing any negative side effects or lost quality of life.
Since its original development, Dr. Burzynski has improved and refined the formula, and has successfully treated many patients with all kinds of cancers, including young children with supposedly “incurable” cancers like childhood brainstem gliomas.
But Dr. Burzynski’s success did not go unnoticed by authorities with a different agenda. The Texas Medical Board (Dr. Burzynski’s practice is located near Houston) and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), both obviously threatened by his work, eventually went after Dr. Burzynski and tried to shut down his office and destroy his reputation. In the end they were unsuccessful, which represents a huge victory for medical freedom, but they put him through hell for over 14 years — and they continue to deprive him and his work of necessary and rightful funding.
Dr. Burzynski’s research has received FDA approval for clinical trials, but he has never been given any research funding
There is so much to the story of Dr. Burzynski that simply does not fit in this short article. But one thing you need to know about him is that his work has been so tried, tested, and successful, that the US government actually tried to steal his patents. This, of course, came after years of trying to have him arrested and jailed for his work and treatment methods, which the FDA and others alleged were illegal. (Hint: Anything that actually works to reverse cancer is quickly and aggressively declared “illegal” by the medical establishment. This is necessary to continue the cancer scheme that promises a cure but only delivers suffering and death at high profit…)
Since 1977, Dr. Burzynski has been trying to get his antineoplastons treatment approved by the FDA, and to this day it has only been granted Phase III FDA clinical trials. And this granting came after years of battling the FDA in court, which brought him before a grand jury at least four different times, and all for absolutely no legitimate reason other than to harass and potentially bankrupt him.
In the documentary, there is a very telling clip of an Oversight and Investigation Subcommittee hearing deliberator delivering the news to then-FDA Commissioner Dr. David A. Kessler that the agency had no case against Dr. Burzynski, that none of the grand juries had found any fault with his work or practice, and that there was no valid indictment. And yet this did not stop the FDA from continuing its harassment of Dr. Burzynski for years to come, that is until the agency’s fictitious case against him eventually crumbled to ruin, which paved the way for the reluctant approval of his formula in clinical trials.
Even though Dr. Burzynski finally received approval to administer his treatment in FDA-approved clinical trials — which, again, is a very significant victory in and of itself — there are two crucial pieces of information to the case that illustrate the true agenda behind the cancer industry.
First, none of Dr. Burzynski’s trials have ever received a dime of federal funding for cancer research. The US National Cancer Institute (NCI) has distributed hundreds of millions of dollars to conventional cancer research, which as we all know has been a failure, but none of this money has ever been directed to Dr. Burzynski’s work — in fact, the federal government has prohibited taxpayer money from funding Dr. Burzynski’s highly successful research.
Second, cancer patients are only allowed to participate in Dr. Burzynski’s trials if they have already gone through conventional cancer treatments that have been deemed unsuccessful. With the exception of a few cases where exemptions were granted, most of Dr. Burzynski’s patients have come to him in extremely poor health as a result of the brain-frying, immune system-destroying chemotherapy and radiation treatments to which they were previously summoned — and yet the success rate of Dr. Burzynski’s treatment blows conventional treatments right out of the water.
Burzynski The Movie shatters the illusion that the cancer industry is actually trying to cure cancer
There is so much to Burzynski The Movie that you really need to watch it for yourself. A few highlights from the film are:
• The proper response to cancer is not to blast the body with toxic chemicals and radiation, but rather to feed it various nutrients and compounds that communicate naturally with genes how to effectively destroy cancer cells on their own.
• The Burzynski treatment is the only cure for “incurable” brainstem gliomas that has been tested in FDA-approved trials — and it successfully cures up to 50 percent of them, while conventional treatments cure absolutely zero.
• Congressional passage of the “Prescription Drug User Fee Act” in 1992 is the reason why the FDA has become Big Pharma’s lapdog. The law basically allows drug companies to purchase approval for drugs from the FDA through drug application user fees, which has stunted any real mainstream progress in discovering a cure for cancer.
• Drug companies spent more than half a billion dollars in 2010 alone purchasing drug approvals from the FDA — and the average amount spent per conventional cancer drug was nearly $1.5 million (can you see now why there is a huge vested interest in stifling Dr. Burzynski’s work?)
• The FDA has already approved more than 25 different cancer drugs that mimic Dr. Burzynski’s treatment protocol by targeting the genes responsible for cancer growth — but none of these drugs are effective because they are synthetic copycats that target only one or two genes, rather than the nearly 100 genes that Dr. Burzynski’s treatment targets.
• Most or all of the chemotherapy drugs that doctors prescribe actually cause cancer — and this “side effect” sits alongside other devastating ones like heart failure, infertility, nerve damage, and kidney damage.
• Many of the FDA’s drug approval advisers and committee members also hold positions at major drug companies, which means they are anything but objective in the decisions they make concerning cancer drugs.
The personal healing stories, the extensive background, and the thorough details surrounding the entire Dr. Burzynski saga are truly fascinating. This is definitely a documentary I highly recommend, and one that you won’t want to miss. The good news is that the film’s creators have graciously posted the movie in its entirety for FREE at NaturalNews.TV:
Learn more about the movie at: